Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday stuff!

Well, my birthday is over. Here's what I got!
- ALL LEGO Power Functions needed to motorize the 10219 Maersk Train! (Which I am buying 2 of on April 1st, the day it comes out)
- 7631 Dump Truck! It's actually discontinued now, so I am happy to have gotten it!
- A mini tripod! I needed this. Badly.
- Super Mario Galaxy 2! Because not all of my time is spent animating.
- A trip to India! Yeah! Over the summer, I am going to India to make websites with my uncle!
- A BRAND NEW CUSTOM COMPUTER!!! I get to pick out the components, and we will have ordered them by next weekend. This computer will allow me to use the CS5 software I got for Christmas, and I know that After Effects will make all my movies much better!
- $50! I am NOT going to spend this on LEGO. Well, maybe...

4 comments:

  1. Sweet dude! I really want a new computer. One that can actually handle two Sims 3 games and not lag out horribly. I can't go ten minutes from start-up without the computer running. And you don't need to spend that 50$ on Lego, because I think you have most of the buildings, if not all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. w8!!!!!
    The maresek train already comes with power functions!!! why did u buy more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Maersk Train does NOT come with Power Functions! You have to add them as well as track!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nvm i saw a pic saying that you ADD power functions not that it comes with it!
    Silly me :P

    ReplyDelete