Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bad News

Sorry everyone, but I am afraid I have some bad news. I was really hoping to get the runaway train movie posted this week, before I leave for a one-month trip to India, but I just couldn't get it done. Perhaps worse though, is that my house is being remodeled, and my bedroom is being shrunk by almost 2 feet. Unfortunately, that means I may not have room for a LEGO City in here anymore, and there isn't anywhere in the house for it. This could perhaps be the end of North Blockburg. I don't know though. Even if I have to pick up my city forever, I will still make more animations and movies, (especially the runaway train), using sets instead of a city. This is also the worst case scenario. It may turn out that I have loads of extra room. Anyway, I am sorry about the train movie, but you should still expect it this fall. Seeya!

4 comments:

  1. Well... don't forget your microphone, you may need to do voices for Epic Movie 4 or Shootout 3. Good luck, Jay... be the sounds of things, you'll need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BSQUIKLEHAUSENFAN!!!June 25, 2011 at 2:17 PM

    So, are you going to do animations like gearheadthemans? I will miss blockburg alot...
    Good luck on the runaway train movie! Sounds EPIC

    ReplyDelete